There are several potential reasons for rejection, including but not limited to the following:
- Your card isn't activated or fit for e-commerce purchasing.
- You have prior commitments to your bank/telecommunications company and/or are flagged by Simah/Al Etihad Credit Bureau (AECB).
- You have overdue payments with Tamara.
- Tamara's intricate risk system considers the value of your purchase too high.
- The value of the items you're trying to buy exceeds the allowed purchase limit.
If none of the above reasons apply to you, please try again with a different card.