No sound or picture
- Check if the power cord is plugged into a powered AC outlet. •
- Press the [ ] button on the remote control to activate the unit from ‘Standby’ mode.
- Check to see if the LED light is on or not. If it is, then the TV is receiving power
I have connected an external source to my TV and I get no picture and/or sound
- Check for the correct output connection on the external source and for the correct input connection on the TV
- Make sure you have made the correct selection for the input mode for the incoming signal.
Sound but no picture or black and white picture
- If the picture is black and white, unplug the TV from the AC outlet and replug it after 60 seconds
- Check that the Color is set to 50 or higher
- Try different TV channels.
The sound and/or picture is distorted or appears wavy
- An electric appliance may be affecting the TV. Turn off any appliances that are nearby and move it farther away from the TV
- Insert the power plug of the TV set into another power outlet
The sound and picture is blurry or cuts out
- If using an external antenna, check the direction, position and connection of the antenna
- Adjust the direction of your antenna or reset or fine tune the channel.
A horizontal or vertical stripe appears on the picture and/or the picture is shaking
- Check if there is an appliance or electric tool nearby that is causing interference.