Sometime the customer's payment will be put on hold. This means that even though the payment is successful from the customer's end, due to some security reasons it is temporarily put on hold on noon's system until successfully verified.
Ahlan! How can we help?
Articles in this section
- EMI on noon - everything you need to know
- I paid with my debit/credit card, but got refunded in noon credits. Can I transfer my refund to the card I paid with?
- What should I do if my payment is on hold?
- What is Payment On Hold?
- What are the payment options?
- What is the wallet?
- How does Cash on Delivery work?
- How does my wallet get credited?
- When is payment taken?
- Can I split my payment between wallet and Credit Card/Cash on Delivery?