What is a noon Pickup point?
A noon Pickup point is a click-and-collect service where you can go and pick up your noon shipments from one of noon’s partnered stores.
Why wasn’t there any noon pickup option for my order?
This could be due to various reasons:
- There may be no noon Pickup location in your vicinity.
- The items selected may be oversized, such as large appliances, TVs, or refrigerators.
- The items selected may be at risk of getting damaged, such as chocolates, frozen foods, chilled foods, etc.
- The order consists of more than 5 items.
Can I switch from the noon Pickup point to address delivery or vice versa?
Once you choose the noon Pickup point as your delivery address, you cannot change it to a home or office address.
How many days do I get to pick up my shipments?
- All packages delivered to the noon noon Pickup must be picked up within 5 days. You can view exactly how much time you have left in the Orders tab.
- If you're not able to pick your package within this timeframe, the package will be returned to us, and you will receive a full refund.
What must I do to pick up my shipment from a noon Pickup?
- You need to show your unique QR code to pick up your shipments. To get your QR code, click 'My Account’ on the noon App and click ‘QR Code.’ You can also find this button in the Orders tab with the location link.
- Once you are at the noon Pickup, show the QR code to the representative at the store. They will scan the code and hand over the shipment to you.
Note: The QR code is dynamic, so you will need to show the QR code using the app.
How do I track my noon Pickup delivery?
Once your items are delivered to the noon Pickup, we expose the location link and QR code in the Orders tab. We will also send you an SMS/email when the shipment is placed at the pickup point and when you have 48 hours remaining to pick up the shipment. In the Orders tab, we will give you these updates with the “Pending pick up” status.
Learn more on how to track your order here.