What is noon Refurbished?
noon Refurbished is a program where you can browse and buy quality refurbished products that have been tested and certified to work and look like brand new by a qualified manufacturer or a specialized third-party refurbisher. Products listed as refurbished on noon have been inspected and graded to a working condition. They are then re-shipped to you with all relevant accessories, and are backed by a 3-month warranty. Only select sellers that maintain a high quality and performance bar may offer Refurbished products on noon.
What are noon Refurbished products?
A noon Refurbished product has been professionally restored to working order. The product is visually the same as a new item of similar make & model to the naked eye when held 10 inches away. It performs all the functions promised by the manufacturer at the time of sale and has all the standard accessories sold with the original item in working condition. The products may arrive in a generic box along with the accessories expected for a new item, with exceptions, if there are any, mentioned on the product detail page. noon Refurbished products come with a minimum 3-month limited warranty offered by the brand or product seller.
What goes on during the refurbishment process?
During the refurbishment process, we have an extensive quality check for each product. This includes a full diagnostic test that takes place before the item gets listed on the noon website. The test includes replacement of any defective parts with genuine parts only, a thorough cleaning and inspection process, and finally repackaging by the seller or vendor.
Once I have received the product, how will I get to know about the warranty ?
All noon Refurbished products carry a warranty card with all the relevant details required to avail warranty in case of any issues.
What is the return policy on noon Refurbished products?
Item(s) can be returned under the following conditions:
1. If the customer has received the wrong item(s).
2. The item(s) received are not in the same condition as described on the website.
3. If the item(s) are damaged more / in different ways than what is described in the refurbished terms.
4. If the customer changed his/her mind.
5. Item(s) can only be returned within 7 Days from the date of delivery.
6. Item(s) should be:
b) in their original packaging.
c) with all the accessories (if any) inside the box.
d) if they're fashion, beauty or cosmetic item(s), then with their original tags.
1. Products that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases.
2. Products that have been used or damaged by the buyer or are not in the same condition as the buyer received them.
3. Any consumable product which has been used or installed.
4. Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
5. Products that fall under specific categories including food, beverages, household goods, digital books, swimwear, hosiery, underwear, socks, health, contact lenses, hygiene-related and personal care products, and certain baby products (e.g. tethers, diapers, hygiene tissues, feeding-related products) music, video and video games.
How will I know if a product sold on noon is new or refurbished?
All Refurbished products will have the term "noon Refurbished" mentioned in the product title and product description.
What are you waiting for?
Yalla, let's shop!