Are you thinking of donating to Al Erada Foundation to support talented people with disabilities and give them an opportunity to contribute to society?
All the information you need is here.
What is Al Erada Foundation?
Ammar initiative was launched in 2014 to support talented people with disabilities and give them a chance to grow and participate in society. In 2016, Dr. Ammar Bokas founded Al Erada foundation and the journey started since then.
What are the foundation’s goals?
- Provide talented people with disabilities with moral and financial support to grow their gifts and use it to help themselves and others.
- Give them the chance to appear in media and in social events.
- Give them the training and learning needed through sessions, workshops and other programs to help them be successful.
- Provide them with medical and psychological care.
- Cooperate with the government to give them the right environment to work and grow.
How much of my donation goes to Al Eradah Foundation?
100% of your donation will go towards Al Eradah Foundation to serve all their purposes.
How much I should donate?
You can donate 5, 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 SAR, when you check-out at noon.
To learn more about Al Eradah Foundation, please click here