There’s no minimum amount to use an "x% off the total bill" offer unless otherwise specified on the T&Cs of the offer.
Ahlan! How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How can I redeem a voucher?
- Can I earn discounts on stores and outlets?
- Can I use more than one offer at the same time?
- Is there a minimum amount to spend to use an “x% off the total bill” offer?
- Is there a minimum amount to spend to use a "buy 1 get 1 free" offer?
- If the store is "take-away only" and the offer is only on "dine-in", can I still use the offer?
- What is the validity date of the offers?
- I redeemed my voucher, but I have changed my mind. Can I get a refund?
- The store tried to redeem my offer, but it is not working. What can I do?
- Is there a limit for redemption per day?